Crysis 3 (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)
Responsible for the direction and execution of the Crysis 3 single player campaign, working with a team of 8 level designers with a development period of 18 months from concept to ship. Post Crysis 3, I was responsible for numerous internal projects and demos for full titles, VR as well as re-booting Hunt as an early access title.
- Responsible for design direction and execution of the Crysis 3 single player campaign during a short development cycle on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Working closely with the creative director to translate the 7 wonders theme into the single player campaign missions.
- Creating and pitching parts of the game internally and to publishing partners.
- Responsible for delivering various marketing materials, videos, demos and live press event hands on demos at various stages of the project.
- Processing and reacting to feedback from internal and external evaluation, playtests and reviews.
- Responsible for numerous internal pitches and owning new (unannounced) projects in development including VR, early access and existing IP sequels
- Formed part of the core internal team responsible for re-booting Hunt as an early access multiplayer title